Cedar Creek, Petit Jean State Park
- Title: Cedar Creek, Petit Jean State Park
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Petit Jean State Park
- Nearest Town: Pontoon
- Notes: This picture was taken directly below the beautiful 65 ft Cedar Falls, which is a pretty big attraction and also well photographed. I enjoy looking down the canyon and trying to find unique perspectives on the creek. The canyon is mostly North-South but does have an area that curves to the west that allowed for the sun to backlight the trees and fall colors in this shot.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: EOS 50D, 17-85 EF-S 1:4-5.6 IS USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1745 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!