Fuzzy Butt Falls
- Title: Fuzzy Butt Falls
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Richland Creek Wilderness Area
- Nearest Town: Ben Hur
- Brief Directions: Travel EAST on AR HWY 16 from Pelsor, which is located on Scenic HWY 7 between Russellville and Jasper. Travel about 9 miles on HWY 16 (past Pedestal Rocks/Kings Bluff) to the community of Ben Hur. About a mile east/south of Ben Hur, turn LEFT onto FR# 1205/CR# 68/Upper Falling Water Road. Follow this road for 5.3 miles, past Falling Water Falls, and PARK at a pulloff next to the bridge that crosses Falling Water Creek (N35 45.1524, W92 56.2890). You should see a horse trail on the west side of the bridge. Follow it downstream to the first creek crossing, then leave the trail to the LEFT and bushwack your way up the small stream until you reach the mouth of the canyon and turn left.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: All the rain Arkansas has received recently has the waterfalls flowing better than they have sine before last years drought.
This beautiful fall is found up a little canyon off Falling Water Creek in the Richland Creek Wilderness Area and yes that is the actual name of the fall.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 18-55mm, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 992 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!