- Title: Davies Bridge
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hwy 154
- Nearest Town: Petit Jean State Park
- Brief Directions: An hour's drive from Little Rock: To drive to Petit Jean State Park, Take Hwy 9 (Exit 108) off I-40 at Morrilton south 9 miles to Oppelo. Then head west 12 miles on Hwy 154 to the park; OR, take Hwy 7 off I-40 (south), OR, off I-30 (north) to Centerville, then east 16 miles on Hwy 154 to the park; OR, take Hwy 155 from Hwy 10 at Casa.
- Notes: At the Davies Bridge near the dam of Lake Roosevelt, hike on the northern side of the creek until you get a view you prefer through the bridge.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Tripod, circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 3922 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!