Boxley Valley Elk
- Title: Boxley Valley Elk
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Buffalo National river
- Nearest Town: Ponca, Arkansas
- Brief Directions: Go east of Fayetteville/Springdale,Arkansas on Highway 412, past Huntsville ntil one comes to Highway 21. Turn south (right), go through Kingston and up and over mountain until you reach the Boxley Valley. This shot was taken to the right of the intersection with Highway 43 at the bottom of the long, steep, curvaceous hill leading down into the valley. Elk can sometimes be observed in the field across from this intersection and at fileds to the left (north) and right(south) of the intersection.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Bull elk crossing Highway 21 in Boxley Valley near Ponca, Arkansas. About 1/2 mile north of Highway 21 bridge over Buffalo River.
- Gear: Canon T1i
This Photo Has Been Viewed 926 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!