- Title: Lassen View
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northern California
- Nearest Town: Hat Creek
- Brief Directions: Lassen National Park is locared 1pproximately 70 miles east of Redding. After entrance at the north gate, the first turnoff after the museum is a parking and picnic place for Manzanita Lake. It is approximately one hour hike around to the north end of the lake.
- Notes: Abundant resourses of wildlife might be encountered in the hike around the lake. It is not a difficult hike and I would highly recommend the effort to get the view plus experience of seeing deer and other wildlife.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This view is from the northern end of Manzanita Lake inside Lassen National Park. Mt Lassen is casting its reflection across Manzanita Lake.
- Gear: Likon D-90
This Photo Has Been Viewed 65 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!