Convict Lake Revisited
- Title: Convict Lake Revisited
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mammoth
- Nearest Town: Mammoth
- Brief Directions: Off of U.S. Route 395 between Bishop and Mammoth Lakes, California
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: On a recent trip to Mammoth with my family, I took a day to go to all my favorite photo spots. Convict Lake is a favorite place of mine to visit and is lovely any time of the year, but especially during winter with the snow-capped mountains and blue ice.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D with 17-40mm f/4 Wide Angle Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 693 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!