Golden Gate Bridge Sunrise
- Title: Golden Gate Bridge Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northern California
- Nearest Town: San Francisco
- Brief Directions: Once across the Golden Gate Bridge (going north), take the Alexander Drive exit and go left at the stop sign. The road will take you up the Marin Headlands. Every turnout has a different view, so take your pick!
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Another magnificent fall morning on the Marin Headlands looking out towards the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco.
- Gear: Canon 30D, Canon 24-105 L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 277 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!