Photographers At Bolsa Chica Wetlands
- Title: Photographers At Bolsa Chica Wetlands
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Huntington Beach
- Nearest Town: Huntington Beach
- Brief Directions: Located In Huntington Beach, California on Pacific Coast Highway between Warner Avenue and Golden West Street.
- Notes: My absolute favorite place to send the day any time of the year..a wonderful place to view and enjoy the local birds..and try my hand capturing them in flight with my Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 Lens...I am saving up for my next lens..the Canon EF 300mm Prime lens..
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The scenery at Bolsa Chica Wetlands is especially beautiful after a winter rainstorm. This is our local nature preserve and is a favorite place for the local (and non-local) photographers to take pictures of the local and migratory birds. I have recently taken up bird photography with a passion myself and find it to be relaxing, exciting, challenging and rewarding. This particular evening, the sun was beginning to set behind me casting a lovely glow upon the colorful sky, far-off mountains and wetland waters. If you look closely, you will see a few of the local photographers on the bridge which extends over the waters...trying their luck to get the (bird) shot of a lifetime.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D with 17-40mm f/4 Wide Angle Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 794 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!