- Title: Bishop Creek
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eastern Sierra Mountains
- Nearest Town: Bishop
- Brief Directions: Go north in Hwy 168. The Creek has many places to pull over and explore.
- Notes: During the fishing season, this place is full of fishermen (and women). Be careful no to disturb them.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The color change is amazing. October is one of the best times to be there. Nice contrast between the granite and color.
- Gear: Nikon D80, 18-70 DX, tripod & remote
This Photo Has Been Viewed 654 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!