Rain Falling Over Mono Lake
- Title: Rain Falling Over Mono Lake
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eastern Sierra, near eastern edge of Yosemite N.P.
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining
- Brief Directions: Lee Vining is on Hwy 395, near the eastern edge of Yosemite National Park.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Mono lake has been shot countless times, but I never tire of the lake. This shot was a lucky accident, as my wife and I were finishing eating ice cream at nearby Lee Vining. This town sits on nearby hillside and commands a panoramic view of the lake. A summertime rainstorm supplied the interest in this photo.
- Gear: Canon
This Photo Has Been Viewed 109 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!