Death Valley Basin
- Title: Death Valley Basin
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Furnace Creek Visitor Center
- Nearest Town: Beatty, NV
- Brief Directions: See above.
- Notes: Go to youtube and conduct a search using the tag, "wander in the wyld" to view a slideshow of my images.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: If 90+ temperatures are a deterrent, then winter is definitely the best season to visit Death Valley (although Dante's Peak may prove an uncomfortable contrast). Nvtls, Death Valley is undoubtedly my favourite place. I absolutely love DV. The myriad terrain, the glorious expanses....all offer to give it an almost spiritual quality.
This picture was taken off of 190 north of Furnace Creek, but south of salt Creek Interpretive Area. I just parked the jeep on the side of the road and made a trail.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, B+W Polarizer, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 144 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!