- Title: Refugio Drip
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: California Central Coast
- Nearest Town: Santa Barbara
- Brief Directions: Drip from a common camp-ground faucet.
- Notes: f/6.3, 1/500sec.
- GPS Longitude: 120
- GPS Latitude: 34
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Drip from a common campground faucet. I saw it dripping, and thought I could have some fun with it. I'm a total amature, so the first afternoon I tried a few shots. I looked at them on the computer that evening and realized that I had missed the "drip" in most shots, and that it was quite blurred even if I did get it. So the next day I shot at higher speeds, letting the camera choose the f/stop. It took me more than 100 shots to get this one. What really surprised me was the tiny "dripletts" above the primary drip. I now realize that this is a normal dymamic of a slow drip.
- Gear: Canon 5D-Mark II, Canon 100mm Macro Lens, Gitzo tripod, ReallyRightStuff Ball-head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 161 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!