- Title: California Coast
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pescadero State Beach
- Nearest Town: Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Brief Directions: The Pescacadero State Beach is only one hour drive from San Francisco, CA. along the Highway 1.
- Notes: due to the high wind and long exposure for that day, the photo looks slightly blur. but the felling on it is amazing.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The California Coast is a very dramatic place to photograph, the wind, the fog, the mist in the air and the rough terrain, makes the Coast very special. I found this place a long the Pescadero State Beach, after exploring this place for several minutes, this point of view grab my attention, I used a very long exposure to transform this place and something really magic with the help of a foggy day and the gentle diffuse light.
- Gear: Nikon D7000
This Photo Has Been Viewed 89 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!