Big Stick In The Salt
- Title: Big Stick In The Salt
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Death Valley National Park
- Nearest Town: Badwater
- Brief Directions: Right near Badwater
- Notes: Good luck finding these. It's not simple and I don't know how to explain it.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Badwater is the lowest place in North America. This stick was just laying down by these salt flats. I stuck it in one because... sometimes when beauty doesn't exist, you have to help it a little bit.
- Gear: Nikon D700 with Nikkor 18-35 and 2 Cokin GND8 filters stacked
This Photo Has Been Viewed 635 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!