- Title: Cathedral Peak
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Yosemite National Park
- Description: It was an early morning, about 6ish, to get this shot in the bag. I thought it would be simple to take the tour bus from Yosemite Valley to Tuolumne Meadows. Big mistake. This bus stopped so many times an ended up telling so
many children's stories, yes you read it right, that I didn't arrive till about 11:30, with at least a six hour hike to a from Cathedral Lake. After topping off my Camelbak I finally headed on my way towards the lake. I ventured across several other hikers on the way and found it incredibly easy to talk to anyone since I was alone. A long hike up the mountain peak and down to the grassy plains of Cathedral Lake I took aim towards my adversary Cathedral Peak. The wind and clouds were the perfect canvas for this three second shot in the hot summers day.
Please check out my dA gallery for more of my Portfolio!
- Gear: Canon t3i, Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 81 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!