- Title: Yosemite National Park
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Mariposa, California
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This pic was clicked from a scenic overview inside the national park. It was early in the morning. There seemed to be a snow flurry minutes before we got to the overview. Entire landscape of pine forests were covered with a blanket of snow. Suddenly, out of nowhere, at a distance, the clouds gave way to sunlight and the radiant beam of light fell on a peak. It seemed as if though the gods above were showering their blessings on the serene peak. A gorgeous sight!
- Gear: Nikon D90, 18-105mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 40 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!