By The Light Of The Full Moon
- Title: By The Light Of The Full Moon
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Inyo Valley
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining
- Description: I thought I would shoot over to Mono Lake during the full moon last May. It was a 5 hour drive one way. I got home at 4 am. The moon was nearly impossible to shoot as it was rising. It was too bright. However, I noticed the next morning as the sun was coming up and the moon was setting, the exposure was much more even. so I will shoot the full moon in the early morning hours rather than as it is rising. This was shot with the moon at my back using a 30 sec exposure at f5.6, ISO 400.
- Gear: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi, sigma gold 10-20mm, gitzo carbon fiber tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 122 times
, Black & White
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!