Sinkyone Wilderness Cloudscape
- Title: Sinkyone Wilderness Cloudscape
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Humboldt County (southern)
- Nearest Town: Whitethorn
- Brief Directions: From Highway 101 in southern Humboldt County, take the Redway exit to Redway, take Briceland Road toward Shelter Cove, then left on Whitethorn Road to the park entrance. The road into the park is unpaved.
- Notes: Shot on the Pacific Coast in Sinkyone Wilderness State Park, this photo was taken just north of the Visitor Center at the Needle Rock ranch house. The park is beautiful in all seasons, but is sometimes inaccessible in the winter due to rainstorms, mudslides and downed trees.
- Description: Sweeping clouds along the Pacific Coast in California's Sinkyone Wilderness.
- Gear: Nikon D90, 18-105 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 146 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!