- Title: Winters Coming
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Angeles National Forest
- Nearest Town: Mt Baldy
- Brief Directions: Take the Mt Baldy exit off the I-10 about an hour east of Los Angeles then follow the road up to the end of town. Park and It's a 7 mile hike up to Cucamonga Peak following this stream the first third of the way.
- Notes: Pack light if you do the hike. The elevation change is around 4700 ft
- GPS Longitude: 34.247674
- GPS Latitude: -117.62465
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: While hiking up to the Cucamonga Peak I had to take a moment to capture the stunning color of yellow and orange leaves against the blue green water. Shortly after this photo was taken it started snowing.
- Gear: Canon 7d, Canon 17-55 2.8 USM Lens,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 113 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!