Half Dome Rays
- Title: Half Dome Rays
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier Point
- Nearest Town: Yosemite
- Brief Directions: On the way to Glacier Point in Yosemite
- Notes: Never having visited Yosemite before I spent my morning at Tunnel view. Not getting the sunrise I was hoping for I decided before I left the park I should check out this other view point called Glacier Point. As I was nearing the Point I saw Half Dome and the rays of light beaming through the clouds. I am glad I didn't leave the park with my tail between my legs, and it goes to show that last minute exploration can lead to great images.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Late morning sun rays shine down on Half Dome and the Little Yosemite Valley area.
- Gear: Nikon D300s,Nikon 17-55f2.8,Gitzo Travler 1,Lee Grad ND 3 stop
This Photo Has Been Viewed 204 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!