- Title: Misty Memory
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Golden Gate National Park
- Nearest Town: San Francisco
- Brief Directions: Runs along the edge of the Pacific near National Park entrance.
- Notes: www.outdoorcreationsphoto.com
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Near the Pacific, this trail was once used to go to the famous Sutro Cliff House that burned down in 1966. To the right is the Ohlone Site, once the camp of the Yelamu Tribe in the Golden Gate National Park, Lands End.
- Gear: Nikon D80
This Photo Has Been Viewed 468 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!