Winter In Southern California
- Title: Winter In Southern California
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Diego, CA
- Nearest Town: La Jolla, CA
- Brief Directions: This is taken by Windansea Beach, off Coast Blvd.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Winter is the best time to photograph sunsets in California. The infamous marine layer that obscures sunsets spring-summer is normally gone, and the low position of the sun in the sky causes red and orange light to scatter, illuminating any clouds from underneath. At low tide the reflections are amazing!
- Gear: Canon 5DMkIII, 16-35mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 217 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!