Lake Tahoe Star Trails
- Title: Lake Tahoe Star Trails
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sand Harbor
- Nearest Town: Incline Village
- Brief Directions: Sand Harbor park of hwy 28 on the east shore past incline village.
- Notes: A 30 minute exposure using a head lamp to light the foreground. Looking west you can see both the northern and southern star curves.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A 30 minute exposure looking west across Lake Tahoe.
- Gear: Nikon D800,NIkon 17-35f2.8,Gitzo Travler 1
This Photo Has Been Viewed 359 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!