Reflections Of Serene Beauty
- Title: Reflections Of Serene Beauty
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eastern Sierra
- Nearest Town: Bishop
- Brief Directions: Turn west on “West Line Street” (CA 168) from US 395 at downtown Bishop. Lake Sabrina is at the end of the road.
- GPS Longitude: 118.6179
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The beautiful Sabrina Lake is located in California’s Eastern Sierra Nevada mountain range, high in the Inyo National Forest at an elevation of
9,138 feet. The place felt very serene when I visited the lake one morning during October.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D, Canon EF 24-105mm F/4 IS USM, Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 526 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!