- Title: California Indian Pink
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bear Divide
- Nearest Town: Canyon Country
- GPS Longitude: 118
- GPS Latitude: 34
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A favorite mountain destination about thirty minutes from our home is Bear Divide. It's a great spot to park, sit and lookout at either the San Fernando way on one side or the Santa Clarita Valley on the other. Besides the view there are many wildflowers to see and on this day in May I spot my first California Indian Pink flower.
- Gear: Nikon P100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 187 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!