Goldenfield And Tumbleweed
- Title: Goldenfield And Tumbleweed
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mojave Desert
- Nearest Town: Lancaster
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This was a dry spring, with marginal plant growth. Poppies which are normally lush in this spot were only 2 inches tall. But the Goldenfield was in full bloom, and a chasing spring storm added some powerful clouds to the sky. I shot this at 2:30 in the afternoon, a time when the camera is normally in the bag.
- Gear: Canon 5DMII,16-35 f2.8, Singh-Ray GND, Hoya Polarizer, Induro Tripod, Manfrotto Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 266 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!