Morning At Farmer's Pond
- Title: Morning At Farmer's Pond
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This morning gave us one of the most amazing sunrises I have ever seen. The sky turned from a deep blue, to blazing reds, and then subsided into a cool gray blue. This is a 7 shot vertical pan, shot at 23mm, 3 to 4 second exposure, at f/22, ISO 50. The colors were so bright and the shooting so grand, that I ran from spot to spot composing and shooting as quickly as I could - forgetting that my pack was unzipped and scattering filters all around the pond.
- Gear: Canon 5DMII, 16-35 f2.8, Induro Tripod, Manfrotto ballhead, Singh-Ray Grad ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 105 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!