Just A Typical Southern California Scene
- Title: Just A Typical Southern California Scene
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: La Jolla, CA
- Brief Directions: Take Coast Blvd to the end.
- Notes: Yes, my camera was a mere 2 or 3 feet from this waterfall. Takes nerves of steel to do that ;)
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A typical Southern California spring evening-the surfers sit and watch a beautiful sunset from their boards. This was taken at a formation known as the "Whale Tail" at Windansea Beach.
- Gear: Canon 5DMkIII, 24-105mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 158 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!