- Title: Perspective
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sequoia National Park
- Nearest Town: Three Rivers
- Description: This was the middle of October, so things were starting to close down. The park was fairly desserted, and we enjoyed the solitude. Around sunset we arrived at the Giant Forest Museum so I could grab this shot. These majestic trees are remarkable living things, and I thoroughly enjoyed how they help put things in perspective.
- Gear: Canon 40D, 17-40L lens, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 157 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!