- Title: Panther Beach
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Santa Cruz
- Nearest Town: Davenport
- Brief Directions: Drive north from Santa Cruz a few miles. Turn off is a dirt road on the left between the 26.86 and 26.4 mile markers.
- GPS Longitude: -122.170116
- GPS Latitude: 36.992598
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Panther Beach, and its conjoined twin, Hole in the Wall Beach, are among the most dramatic, dynamic, and beautiful beaches along the central California coast. Winter storms bring in pounding waves and colorful sunsets, which makes for a grand backdrop to the beaches' wonderful rock formations.
- Gear: Nikon D300s, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 474 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!