Cathedral Peak At 1am
- Title: Cathedral Peak At 1am
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Groveland, CA.
- Brief Directions: 4.5 mile hike off of Tioga Pass, (the pass is closed during the winter)
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: On a self assignment to capture the National Parks on the West Coast. I did the 4.5 mile hike to Cathedral lake/peak in Yosemite National Park. I wanted something different and since it was a full moon with fast moving clouds passing through I tried some long exposures. This was captured at 1am, it's a 2 minute exposure, f4, ISO 640, with my 10-24 mm lens set to 15mm.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, 10-24mm, tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 373 times
Black & White
, Exotic Places
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!