- Title: Mission Bells
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Plumas-Eureka State Park
- Nearest Town: Graeagle
- Brief Directions: Plumas-Eureka State Park, 5 miles north of the village of Graeagle on Highway 89, and 35 miles north of Truckee, CA
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: One of the many wildflowers of the Sierra Nevadas, a member of the Fritillarias, but I only know them as Mission Bells. Found along the trail to Jamison Lake in the Plumas-Eureka State Park.
- Gear: Canon XSi w/Tamron 18-270mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!