Yosemite National Park
- Title: Yosemite National Park
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Highways 41, 120 and 140
- Nearest Town: El Portal
- Brief Directions: 41 north ends in the park, 140 East also ends there. 120, in either direction will get you there, as well.
- Notes: Climbers sometimes refer to Yosemite as the "Center of the Universe". I think this is pretty fitting, no matter who you are. Majestic rock walls and faces, water falls, heavenly meadows, beautiful alpine lakes, and gorgeous color... All par for the course in Yosemite.
You can do it all here. Hiking, climbing, biking, mountaineering, kayaking/rafting and there's even great skiing!
No matter what your activity, or which part of the park you're in, you're sure to come away with amazing photos.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: A relaxed frame of mind, or at least a mind ready to relax. Hik
This Photo Has Been Viewed 186 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!