Pines, Paiute Canyon
- Title: Pines, Paiute Canyon
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Paiute Pass, John Muir Wilderness Area
- Nearest Town: Aspendale
- Notes: Paiute Canyon looking Northeast in the late afternoon. Temperatures were high and clouds had been building all afternoon. I thought about staying high for the sunset, but that would have meant a long hike on an unfamiliar trail in the dark. The afternoon sun lit up this set of pines, the red/orange cliffs, and the clouds in a very blue sky.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Hand held, 34mm at 1/80 sec at f/14, ISO 800. Converted to Black and White with NIK Silver Effects Pro.
- Gear: Canon 5DMII, 16-35 f/2.8, Hoya Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 257 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!