Thank God It's Friday
- Title: Thank God It's Friday
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Los Angeles
- Nearest Town: Rancho Palos Verdes
- Brief Directions: Drive to the Palos Verdes peninsula in LA and head to the western most point (Lunada Bay). Scramble down the cliffs and enjoy!
- GPS Longitude: -118.426991
- GPS Latitude: 33.775813
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I love the Rancho Palos Verdes coastline because it's this incredibly beautiful, dramatic, untouched coastline right in the middle of Los Angeles. One Friday, after a long week of work, I was headed home when I say some amazing clouds building on the horizon. Think something epic could be in the making, I hurried home to get my camera gear and drove straight down to Palos Verdes. I scaled a cliff to get down to the beach and then snapped away in awe as a breathtaking sunset unfolded.
- Gear: Nikon D50, Slik Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 418 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!