Central California Springtime
- Title: Central California Springtime
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Parkfield
- Brief Directions: Just north of the James Dean Memorial Intersection. Where state highways 46 and 41 meet. Head east on 46 from U.S. 101 or head south on 41 from I-5 or west on 46 from I-5.
- Notes: Be careful, mostly private property in the area.
- GPS Longitude: 120.25
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The best flowers I have seen in years in this area. Looked like lava flowing from the hilltops. Spring 2010. Both times I was able to get out there to take photos it was stormy...made for some unique flower shots.
- Gear: Sigma SD-14, Sigma 10-20 EX, handheld
This Photo Has Been Viewed 143 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!