- Title: The Cathedral
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Tuolumne Meadows
- Nearest Town: Lee Vinning
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The was the first afternoon of hiking. I tried to get my buddy to climb Fairview Dome which definitely looked duable without any ropes. You can see it in the distance if you follow the ridgeline down from Cathedral Peak. But he would have no part in it so instead I offered to climb up to Cathedral Lakes. The is my first time to the second lake and well worth it!
- Gear: Canon EOS REBEL T4i, EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Lens, Giotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 992 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!