- Title: Mirror Lake
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Yosemite
- Brief Directions: Dress warm in the winter as some of areas are pretty remote, and you never know when you are going to spend all day outside.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I hiked up an icy path in early february and the sun created a great reflection on a calm lake. The lake being in darkness adds to the striking contrast between the light and the dark. Yosemite is beautiful anytime of year, but there is just something about the snow covered rocks that will always attract me.
- Gear: 18-200mm on Canon 50D w/ Tiffen Pro Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 396 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!