- Title: Whooping Swan At Sun Set.
- Country: Japan
- Nearest Area: Island of Hokido
- Brief Directions: We were taken by bus. Not a clue on how we got to this place.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This photo was taken in late afternoon. I was shooting along a mostly frozen lake that had a natural hot spring that ran into the lake along the edge. The Whooping Swans congregated along the shore for the warm water plus an individual that fed them every day.
- Gear: Nikon D3, Nikon 300 mm, f2.8 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 579 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!