Water-rafting In The Merced River
- Title: Water-rafting In The Merced River
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Modesto
- Nearest Town: Merced
- Brief Directions: From Los Angeles one takes the 5, then the 132, and then the 120 which will get one into the park.
- Notes: The water at the Merced River is very cold at this time since it is the melted snow from the mountains which runs freely in the river banks.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Students water-rafting in the Merced River at Yosemite National Park.
This shot was taken on April 16, 2009, handheld.
Focal length: 55 mm
Exposure Time: 1/250 sec
- Gear: Cano EOC Digital Rebel Xti
This Photo Has Been Viewed 257 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!