Lovely Light = Loving Life
- Title: Lovely Light = Loving Life
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Yosemite Village
- Brief Directions: Take the upper Yosemite Falls trail and stop at Columbia Rock
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I once heard that 85% of visitors to Yosemite never get more then a quarter-mile from their vehicles. Incredible, I know, but it means that even with just a little bit of extra effort you can get to places that not that many people see, which makes for some rewarding photography. On this afternoon I sped up the Upper Yosemite Falls trail and stopped for awhile at Columbia Rock, which provides a fantastic, lesser-seen viewpoint of Yosemite Valley. Luckily for me, the light was beautiful, and it put me in a great mood for the rest of my hike.
- Gear: Nikon D300s, Tokina 12-24mm, Manfrotto Tripod, Manfrotto Ballhead, Lee 3-stop GND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 502 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!