- Title: Uvas Falls
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: UVAS Canyon State Park
- Nearest Town: Morgan Hill
- Brief Directions: From the upper parking lot you follow the Swanson Creek trail for approx 1/4 mile.
- Notes: Ladybugs love creeks & they hibernate in Uvas Canyon from Nov-Feb. Watch for poison oak, it is alll along Swanson Creek.
- GPS Longitude: -121.7848
- GPS Latitude: 37.0837
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Uvas Canyon County Park is part of the Santa Clara County Park System. This lushly wooded natural park of 1,133 acres is located in upper Uvas Canyon on the eastern side of the Santa Cruz Mountains, and for a mildly strenuous one mile walk one will encounter seven small waterfalls, some of which flow perennially. The largest, Upper Falls drops 35ft. This mountain park offers picnics, hiking and overnight camping.
- Gear: Nikon D80 w 18-135 nikkor lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 299 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!