Nevada Falls, Yosemite National Park
Soo Chun Lee
- Title: Nevada Falls, Yosemite National Park
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: 120 and 140
- Nearest Town: Miraposa
- Brief Directions: Take 120 or 140 from the west.
- Notes: A good
hour and half hike up to the falls. Bring a bottle of water and some power bars. To get the rainbow shot, setup your camera and wait til the sun is right behind you
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Tripod, wide angle lens, and 28-70mm.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1396 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!