Top Of The Falls
- Title: Top Of The Falls
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Riverside County
- Nearest Town: Wildomar
- Brief Directions: 15 Fwy exit Clinton Keith Road. Go West and turn right on Tenaja Road. Turn right on Cleveland Forest Road. Park at Tenaja Trail Head.
- GPS Longitude: -117.262079
- GPS Latitude: 33.612357
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Tenaja Falls located in the Cleveland National Forest in southern California rarely has water flowing. Since 2010 was the first time in awhile that California actually had a decent amount of rain, the falls were flowing. This picture is from the very top of the falls and a rare sight as it usally dries up a couple of weeks after a storm.
- Gear: Olympus FE-340 and tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 225 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!