The Warmth And Peace Of The New Morning Light
- Title: The Warmth And Peace Of The New Morning Light
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mono Lake
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining
- Brief Directions: From Lee Vining travel 5.5 miles to SR120. At SR 120 turn left and travel 4.5 mile to Test Station Rd. At Test Station Rd. turn left and travel 1 mile to the South Tufa parking lot.
- Notes: Mono Lake is best photographed at sunrise on a windless day.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Mono Lake is a mineral lake found on the east side of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. With the unique Tufa formations and high desert location Mono Lake is a surreal and beautiful landscape.
- Gear: Tripod, Wide Angle Lens, Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1188 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!