On The Edge Of Beauty
- Title: On The Edge Of Beauty
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Death Valley National Park
- Nearest Town: Lone Pine
- Brief Directions: From Lone Pine,CA take US395 south 2 miles to SR136. Turn left on SR136 and travel 102 miles to Furnace Creek, Death Valley.
- Notes: A tripod that lowers close to the ground is a must as is an off camera flash.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This picture of a Desert Five Spot was taken in the spring of 2005 (The Year of the Bloom)in Death Valley National Park. On years of exceptional rain fall the park is a wonderland of wildflowers in the spring time!!!
- Gear: Tripod, Macro/Closeup lens or Telephoto lens and extension tube.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 637 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!