- Title: Mustang Sunset
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: John Wayne Airport
- Nearest Town: Santa Ana
- Brief Directions: John Wayne Airport is located just off the 405 San Diego Freeway in Santa Ana, California.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This Mustang, along with a B-17 and a B-24, were on a national tour of WWII vintage planes and made a 3 day stop at John Wayne Airport. I shot the Mustang a little before sunset.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D,EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM, B+W MRC Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 228 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!