The Light Of Sierra
- Title: The Light Of Sierra
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: After spending a night near Conness Lakes, we were supposed to get up for a morning shoot. With overnight storms, the weather was not getting any better. Hard rain and wind gusts were relentless, and it didn't seem like a good idea to leave the tent. But when the wind finally calmed down, the rising sun was painting the clouds in beautiful colors. Rushed down to a little creek that I scouted the night before, and I was fortunate enough to capture some of the magic.
- Gear: Pentax 645d + D-FA 645 25mm f/4
This Photo Has Been Viewed 487 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!