Lost Coast Sunset
- Title: Lost Coast Sunset
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: King Range National Conservation Area
- Nearest Town: Shelter Cove
- Brief Directions: From Garberville travel 3miles north on Redwood Dr. to Briceland Rd.. Turn left on Briceland Rd. and travel 12 miles to Shelter Cove Rd.. Turn right on Shelter Cove Rd. and travel 10 miles to the Lost Coast trail head in Shelter Cove.
- Notes: The Lost Coast is a Wilderness Area requiring a permit to hike in. Pack out whatever you pack in!!!
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This image was taken along the Lost Coast of northern California. The Lost Coast is a section of the California coast without roads which can only be visited on foot. It is part of the King Range National Conservation Area. This area provides excellent opportunities for seascapes and landscapes, as well as, beach wildlife shots.
- Gear: Tripod, Tele-Zoom, Wide-Zoom, Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 389 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!