- Title: Simplicity
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Point Lobos State Reserve
- Nearest Town: Carmel
- Brief Directions: From Carmel take SR 1 south 3 miles to the entrance of Point Lobos State Reserve and turn right.
- Notes: One can easily spent the entire day exploring the many trails in the Reserve so bring plenty of sunscreen and water.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This image was taken at Point Lobos State Reserve south of Carmel California. This Reserve protects an incredibly beautiful section of the California coastline. There are many opportunities to photograph seascapes/landscapes, wildlife, flowers and rock forms. It is a wonderland for the outdoor photographer!!!
- Gear: Tripod, Wide-zoom, Tele-zoom, Closeup lens, Polarizer, Hat and Sunscreen
This Photo Has Been Viewed 619 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!